Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Currently...

Obsessing over: My new house. Moving into it. Decorating it. Throwing parties in it. Cleaning it. Loving it.  

Working on:
 As of RIGHT THIS SECOND, I'm working on charging my iPhone so that I can use it on my long run. I bailed last week. And the week before that. Tonight, I'm making 8 miles my bi-atch.
Thinking about: What it means to be a family. The holidays always get me thinking about what really matters. I'm old enough that the thought of presents under the tree doesn't really jazz me up (ok, ok... it does a little!); it's anticipating spending lots of time with people I really care about, warm fires, yummy meals, sharing laughs and memories... My family includes people I'm related to by blood and others I'm related to by choice... and Christmas is a blast with all of them.

Anticipating: I'm anticipating the closing of my house (Dec. 14th can't get here soon enough!), my sister's birthday (the 18th), the return of a certain someone to the mainland, and CHRISTMAS of course! I'm also a big fan of New Year's - and my birthday right after that. It's a busy couple of months around here.

Listening to: Copeland. I like to mellow out to pretty music at the end of the day. But like I said, as soon as my iPhone charges, I'll be jamming out to my "Running" playlist... which includes such artists as Kelly Clarkson, Ace of Base, Weezy Baby, Michael Jackson, Limp Bizkit, Britney Spears, Junior Boys, Queen... it's an eclectic mix.

Drinking: water. Lots of water. I had too many coffees this morning during my 5 a.m. drive to Dallas. I'm wigging out.

Wishing: that I had more answers. I'm just doing the best I can in the meantime.

How about you? What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment