Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shoesday. And buyer's remorse.

So all my jetsetting and keeping the streets warm has finally worn me down, and especially worn down my shoes.

My favorite little pair of black heels have finally bit the dust... and I'm so sad to see them go. We've been through alot together. And I loved them. The perfect black peep toe pumps that could go to with day or night outfits, felt awesome, and were actually very durable. I'm rough on my shoes. Those were up to the challenge.

I finally accepted the truth that I needed to replace my beloved black heels last night, so I braved the cold and got these pretty little things:

Jessica Simpson - Acadia

They're kind of similar to what I had before, but... now I don't know if I like them anymore. The platform is too high for the office really. I mean, let's face it, I'm already 5'8" so now I'm a GIANT. And I've always had a hard time finding pants that are long enough for me, and these bad boys won't be helping any... But then again, I always do this. I have the worst buyer's remorse. Should I have gotten them? Is there something better? My own worst enemy.

Now that I'm thinking more clearly - and without the dragon shoe lady breathing down my neck - I should have picked something a little more sensible, like these:



Jessica Simpson - Josette

Practically the same thing, right? Just a little more reasonable platform. Yeah, I should definitely go back and get these ones instead.

Or these:
Jessica Simpson - Jessica

Closed toe. Sturdy heel. Definitely good for work. But not so much for the night scene...

Yeah, I should definitely get some shoes for going out. Look, sparkles: 


 Joan & David - Flipp 

Oooh, these are pretty:

Badgley Mishka - Humbee II

Wait, wait... was I looking for black heels? Or do I want black boots? Mine got ruined in New York City... stupid salt and ice/slush. I should definitely get another pair of black boots. But for work... I need something for work. But I do love sparkles...

Hmmm. I need help. Serious help.

xoxo
JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment