Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello October!

Today is gorgeous. Like really, really gorgeous. It makes me want to be outside... and I've been thinking how great it would to go (gasp) camping!

My mom and stepdad used to drag me and my sister camping all the time when we were younger. I wasn't a fan. I was even LESS a fan after one trip where someone didn't close the tent all the way and mosquitos bit me all over my face. I'm mildly allergic to mosquitos. It wasn't pretty.

When I was in high school, my parents got a camper, and that MUCH improved my camping experience. Plus, I was old enough to stay at home while they went, so that was pretty much the end of my camping days.

Until now.

I have discovered a camping style that I could really get into: glamping! (Glamorous camping).

Jen Campbell blogged about it over at Green Wedding Shoes. She and her new hubby honeymooned at Resort Paws Up... and I must say, it looks glorious.

Wow.

While I won't be glamping this weekend, I do have some busy busy plans... I hope you can spend some time outdoors this weekend :)

xoxo

JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment